Ingredients for making bread with mayonnaise in a bread maker
- Granular dry yeast 1.5 teaspoon
- Wheat flour 500 grams
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Butter (softened) 40 grams
- Chicken egg (raw) 1 piece
- Mayonnaise 100 milliliters
- Purified water 190 milliliters
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup (for water), a tablespoon, a teaspoon, instructions for a bread machine, a bread machine, kitchen scales, kitchen oven mitts, cutting board, kitchen towel, kitchen knife, plate or bread box.
Making bread with mayonnaise in a bread machine:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First of all, we lay out all the necessary products on the kitchen table and let them warm to room temperature, this will take no more than one hour. Meanwhile, we sift into a deep bowl the right amount of wheat flour and carefully read the instructions of the bread maker. Each brand is individual, and although all types of this kitchen appliance perform almost the same functions, there can be different modes for the baking of bakery products themselves.
Step 2: put the ingredients in the bread machine.
When all the products have warmed, we separate 1/2 of the softened butter and grease the kneading blade with this piece, so that after baking the bread comes out easily and the non-stick coating is not damaged. Then add a little flour and dry granular yeast to the bottom of the bread pan. Mix them lightly with your fingers so that they slightly loosen. Only after that we cover these ingredients with the remaining flour, add salt, granulated sugar, another portion of butter to them and, lastly, send the raw chicken egg, mayonnaise, and also purified water there. Important: The liquid must not come into contact with yeast before mixing so that dry granules can rise from high temperature!
Step 3: bake bread with mayonnaise in a bread maker.
Now we install the bowl in the bread maker, close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid until it clicks and insert the plug from the wire into the outlet. As soon as the board of the kitchen appliance lights up, set the mode "Basic baking" on it and optionally add the function "Middle crust".
After that, we set off to engage in any other business, since during the kneading and baking it is impossible to open the bread machine, but it will take approximately 3-4 hours depending on the brand of the kitchen appliance. After the miracle machine shuts off, notifying you with a clicking or ringing signal, we lift the lid and very carefully gently pry the bowl with the finished bread with kitchen gloves.
We rearrange it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and slightly cool the baking, without removing it, for about 10-15 minutes. Then, just as carefully, using a wooden kitchen spatula, we take out the rosy bun from the bowl and wrap the pastry in a towel so that there are slots 4-5 centimeters wide on the sides. We leave the bread at room temperature for a couple of hours until almost completely cooled. Then put it on a cutting board, cut into slices of 1 centimeter thick and serve.
Step 4: serve bread with mayonnaise in a bread maker.
The bread with mayonnaise in the bread maker turns out to be pleasant, very delicate in taste, with a fluffy structure, rich aroma and a golden crust, which is formed due to butter and chicken eggs. After cooling, the bun is cut into portions, put them in a bread box and served with salt for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack or dinner. This miracle will remain soft for 3-4 days and perfectly complement any meal! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- A great alternative to water - whole pasteurized milk or whey, which remains after the curd is pressed;
- very often, butter is replaced with refined vegetable oil, but in this case, the baking is less tender;
- if desired, this type of bread can be baked with various additives: cheese, fried onions, mushrooms, sausages, dried or fresh herbs, ground garlic, and also spicy spices;
- if you decide to use fresh pressed yeast, in this case you need to crumble it, pour boiled purified water at a temperature not exceeding 35-40 degrees Celsius, and let them brew in a warm place for 20-25 minutes. Only then can they be added to the rest of the prepared ingredients along with mayonnaise and chicken egg;
- hot bread should not be immediately put in a bag, this will make it wet, damp and quickly deteriorate;
- in order to avoid damage to the bread machine, wash the blade and bowl of this kitchen appliance immediately after making the bread, there may be pieces of adhered baked dough on them, which are very difficult to remove with an ordinary kitchen sponge, and the metal brush is not suitable for this purpose, since it removes the non-stick coating !