Ingredients for the preparation of horseradish without horseradish
- Tomatoes (fresh, juicy) 4 kilograms
- Garlic 600 grams
- Salt (without iodine) 6 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Garlic
- Serving 5-6
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, tablespoon, half-liter glass jar - 5-6 pieces, screw or plastic metal lid - 5-6 pieces, kitchen knife, kettle, stove, deep bowl - 2 pieces, slotted spoon, meat grinder (blender or food processor), deep bowl or gravy boat.
Cooking horseradish without horseradish:
Step 1: prepare the inventory.
Although this impressive spicy sauce is stored quite well, for a long time, without the formation of mold and oxidation, it is still worthwhile to properly prepare all the inventory that will be used during the preparation of this culinary masterpiece! First, thoroughly rinse all the dishes under warm running water with a normal kitchen sponge and baking soda, it will perfectly cope with any dirt. Then we pour over small kitchen utensils with boiling water, and we sterilize the lids with jars in any convenient way, for example, in a microwave, oven or the old fashioned way on the stove.
Step 2: prepare the ingredients.
When the entire inventory is ready, we begin to deal with the ingredients. First, we heat a full kettle of ordinary running water. Using a sharp kitchen knife, peel the cloves of garlic and rinse them with tomatoes. Then we send the tomatoes into a deep bowl and after a while we pour steep boiling water from the teapot.
Blanch vegetables in hot water 30-40 seconds. After that, with the help of a slotted spoon, we transfer them to a deep bowl with ice water and stand there until completely cooled. Then we dry the tomatoes with paper kitchen towels, remove the skin from them, remove from each place where the stalk was attached, and send it to a clean, deep bowl. We also dry the garlic and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare a horseradish without horseradish.
In turn, grind all the vegetables until the consistency of mashed potatoes directly into a deep pan. This can be done using a conventional meat grinder, stationary blender or food processor, it all depends on your desire and capabilities. After that, add the right amount of table salt to the resulting mass without iodine, ground black pepper and mix everything with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency.
Then we lay out the finished hrenoder in sterilized half-liter or liter glass jars, close them with tight-fitting plastic or metal screw caps and put them in a very cool place, ideal - a refrigerator and a nice, deep cellar. After about a month, you can take the first sample of this yummy.
Step 4: serve horseradish without horseradish.
The horseradish without horseradish is served chilled. It is served in sauceboats or deep bowls as an addition to dishes of meat, fish, poultry, game, although it is also quite tasty with stewed, fried or baked vegetables. This nuclear mixture can be stored in the refrigerator or in the cellar of my taste qualities, from about 6 to 9 months. Very often, a hrenoder layered the bases for meat pies, pizza, add a few spoons to spicy soups, stews and prepare sandwiches with it. Enjoy a savory snack and don't get sick!
Enjoy your meal!
- very often, ground horseradish root is added to this type of hrenoder, about 1 kilogram for the above mass of ingredients. They also put hot red or green chili peppers, 2-3 pieces are enough or to taste;
- If you are afraid that the horseradish will not stand all winter, boil the grinded tomatoes for 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic, salt and soak everything on medium heat with a low boil for another 2-3 minutes. Then cool, arrange in jars, cork them with lids and send to a cold place;
- sometimes before serving, a little sour cream, cream or sour-milk yogurt is put in the prepared horseradish, these ingredients give the appetizer-sauce a softer noble aftertaste;
- if the tomatoes are very acidic, season the horseradish with a tablespoon of granulated sugar;
- This dish is contraindicated for people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, high acidity, gastritis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.