Ingredients for the preparation of barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water
- Fresh pork (loin or neck) 3 kilograms
- Onions 1-1.5 kilograms
- Mineral water 500 milliliters
- Mayonnaise 500 milliliters
- Vegetable oil 1, 5-2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- A mixture of spices for barbecue to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Onion
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2-3 pieces, a cutting board, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl with a lid (saucepan), a refrigerator, barbecue, skewers - as many as you need, a tablespoon, a measuring cup (for water), garden crops, charcoal - 2 , 5-3 kilograms, newspapers (dry paper, cardboard, sawdust), a tray or a large flat dish.
Cooking barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
Barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water can be prepared from any type of meat: beef, veal, lamb, well, and we will take a fresh loin or neck. These slices are the best option, they are soft, with small thin layers of fat. Due to this, the dish will turn out to be juicy, even if you keep it on the coals for a long time!
First, thoroughly wash the meat under cold running water, thus getting rid of debris in the form of fine wool. Then we dry it, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to remove the film from the piece, as well as small bones, which very often remain on the tissues after cutting the carcass. Then cut the pork in not too large portions, it is desirable that their value fluctuate from 3.5 to 4.5 centimeters.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Now, using a new knife, peel the onion, rinse it, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a clean cutting board and decide how to chop it. If a vegetable is needed only to let the juice flow, then chop it with 1 centimeter cubes or half rings with the same thickness. If you want to fry meat with onions, then chop it with large rings, which will be very convenient to put on skewers. When the main products are ready, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 3: pickle the meat.
We take a deep glass, clay or enameled pan and put a layer of pork in it. Sprinkle it to taste with salt, black pepper, a mixture of spices, a small amount of chopped onion and grease the vegetable with mayonnaise.
We act until all the ingredients are over. The last in the dish should be mayonnaise. Next, fill the meat with mineral water, it should cover the pork, if there is not enough liquid, add it! After that, cover the pan with a lid and leave the skewers to marinate at room temperature for 30-40 minutes, and then in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Step 4: prepare the barbecue.
In the meantime, we begin to prepare the brazier. If it is electric, everything is simple, but if it’s an ordinary stationary one, which is very often used outdoors, then first of all we clean it from old ash. Then we spread newspapers, dry paper or sawdust on its bottom. After this comes the firewood of garden species (apple trees, pears, cherries and others), which in turn are covered with charcoal. It is advisable that they fill half the free space of the barbecue. Then we make a fire and let it burn so that the coals smolder. Ideally, you only need heat, approximately at 300-350 degrees Celsius. This process will take couple of hours.
Step 5: prepare a barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water.
When the coals reach the desired temperature, and the meat is marinated, grease the skewer with vegetable oil, string on each 5-6 pieces pork and put them on the grill so that they lay tight to each other. Important: the distance between the barbecue and smoldering coals should be at least 12-15 centimeters!
We start to fry the dish until golden brown, for the whole time, turning over skewers side to side no more than 4-5 timesso that the pork does not become dry. About after 25-30 minutes check the readiness of barbecue.
With a sharp kitchen knife we make a small incision on one of the pieces of meat. If the clear juice has flowed, then everything is ready! We shift the appetizing dish onto a large tray or flat plate and serve to the table.
Step 6: serve barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water.
Barbecue with mayonnaise and mineral water served hot. At will, pieces of meat are removed from skewers or laid out with them in the form of a pyramid, flower, fan, well, or hut. Baked vegetables are served with it: potatoes, corn, eggplant, zucchini or tomatoes. Also around the meat you can make decorations from fruit, fresh or pickled slices using oranges, kiwi, tangerines, apples, lemon, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, plums and much more. A very good addition will be finely chopped cheese, grapes, sauces based on tomatoes, cream and mayonnaise, well, and the main attribute is a wide selection of fresh herbs, fragrant bread or pita bread. Enjoy a delicious meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- Do not use coniferous wood: thuja, fir, spruce and others to light a fire. Because of this, the dish will acquire a very unpleasant pungent smell. Also, do not take branches of mountain ash, poplar, aspen or oleander, they contain poisonous oils, and damp firewood will smoke, which will greatly degrade the taste and smell of the finished barbecue;
- between pieces of pickled meat, you can string pieces of tomato, lettuce, eggplant, zucchini, and also mushrooms, greased with vegetable oil;
- if the coals are too flammable during frying, you can pour them with a small amount of a mixture of water and vinegar or sprinkle with 2-3 handfuls of rock salt, which will give an even heat;
- you decided to cook kebab on a mineral water and mayonnaise from beef or lamb? In this case, these types of meat should be salted immediately before frying, since they themselves are very tough. This same spice will bind their tissues and as a result, instead of a gentle kebab, it may turn out rubber;
- a great replacement for dry newspapers, paper and sawdust - liquid fuel of any brand.