Ingredients for Cooking Lentil Soup in a Multicooker
- Pork (neck) 300 grams
- Carrot 1 piece
- Onion 1 piece
- Potato 3 pieces
- Lentils (any) 100 grams
- Refined sunflower oil 4 tablespoons
- Purified water 2 liters
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- 5 black peppercorns
- Laurel leaf 1 piece
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Potato, Onion, Carrot, Lentil
- Portion 8-9
- World Cuisine
A kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, paper kitchen towels, a plate, a deep bowl, a bowl, a Brand 502 crock-pot, a measuring bowl for water, a silicone kitchen spatula, a ladle, a deep plate.
Cooking lentil soup in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
This wonderful soup will eclipse all the first hot dishes that you have tried before, but first you need to prepare all the components of this dish. First of all, we wash the pork neck under the trickles, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp kitchen knife to remove the film, streaks, excess fat, as well as bones that often remain on the meat cutting field of the carcass. Next, cut the pork into small portions of size from 2 to 2.5 centimeters and move them to a plate.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.
Then, using a clean knife, peel all the vegetables indicated in the ingredients, rinse them, dry them, take turns sending them to a clean board and chop. We chop the potatoes in large slices up to 2 centimeters in size, fold them into deep dishes, fill them with running water and let them stand until use so that they do not darken. Shred onions and carrots in small cubes 5 to 7 millimeters, distribute the slices into separate bowls and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: prepare the lentils.
We spread a kitchen towel on the countertop, pour the right amount of lentils onto it and sort it out, removing any kind of litter. Then we discard the beans into a colander, rinse thoroughly under trickles of cold running water and leave for some time in the sink, so that the glass is excess liquid.
Step 4: prepare the lentil soup in a slow cooker.
Now we turn on the multicooker in the network, pour refined sunflower oil into its Teflon bowl and set frying mode. After a few minutes, when the fat warms up, dip the chopped onion into it and fry it until light golden crust for 4 minuteswhile stirring constantly with a silicone spatula. Next, add carrots to it and cook them together until the last is soft. After that, turn off the "Frying" mode and put in the bowl the potatoes, slices of pork and already managed to dry lentils.
Fill everything with two liters of purified water, season with peas of black pepper, bay leaf, salt and mix these products to a homogeneous consistency. Then close the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid, install a new soup mode for 1 hour 30 minutes and go to do other important household chores, the slow cooker will do everything herself.
As soon as the miracle machine finishes cooking and turns off, the corresponding buzzing or squealing signal will sound. We are in no hurry to open the lid, let the dish brew more 7-10 minutes. After that, with the help of a ladle, pour it in portions on deep plates and serve to the table.
Step 5: serve lentil soup in a slow cooker.
Lentil soup in a slow cooker is served hot as the first main course for dinner.
It is served in portions in deep plates, seasoning each with chopped Parmesan cheese, sour cream, cream or fresh finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, and basil.
Also, with this dish, you can put pickles, marinades, fresh vegetable slices and homemade bread on the table. Enjoy delicious, simple, wholesome food and don't get sick!
Enjoy your meal!
- pork can be replaced with chicken, turkey, as well as beef;
- an alternative to refined sunflower oil - cream, this will make the soup more tender;
- spices indicated in the recipe are considered classic, but not essential. If desired, use any that are used to season the first hot dishes, for example, sumac, savory, sage, chili pepper, oregano, paprika or others;
- if you have a ready-made meat broth, just fill them with vegetables fried for 6 minutes, add lentils and cook the first dish in the “Soup” mode, but 40 minutes;
- to the set of vegetables you can add sweet salad pepper, green peas, a couple of blanched and finely chopped tomatoes, canned beans, as well as fresh herbs;
- lentil soup is cooked in a Brand 502 multicooker, but this recipe is also suitable for other kitchen appliances of this type.