Ingredients for making sour cream cake with raisins
- Butter 100 grams
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Sugar 150 grams
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Raisins 50 grams
- Wheat flour (sifted) 320 grams (2 cups) and 2 tablespoons for the mold
- Vanilla Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda 1 teaspoon (without slide)
- Table vinegar 9% 1 tablespoon
- Pinch of salt
- Purified water 200 milliliters
- Icing sugar to taste and desire
- Main Ingredients: Raisin, Oil, Sour Cream, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), oven, cake pan (diameter 20 centimeters), stove, stewpan, dish towel, tablespoon, teaspoon, refrigerator, bowl, teapot, colander, fine mesh strainer, mixer or whisk, deep a bowl, a wooden skewer, kitchen potholders, a grill from the oven, a kitchen spatula, a large flat dish, a dessert plate.
Preparation of cake on sour cream with raisins:
Step 1: prepare the oven and the mold.
First, turn on the oven on 180 degrees celsius and heat purified water in a teapot. Meanwhile, a kitchen knife is separated from the total amount of butter 25 grams. We grease them with the bottom, as well as the inside of the sides of the muffin baking dish, sprinkle fat with two tablespoons of sifted wheat flour and refrigerate until use.
Step 2: prepare the butter.
Cut the remaining oil into cubes, send them to a small saucepan, put on medium heat and melt to a liquid consistency, constantly stirring with a tablespoon so as not to burn. Then, using a kitchen towel, we rearrange it closer to the ajar window and cool the liquid fat to room temperature.
Step 3: prepare the raisins.
Now we spread the raisins on the countertop, sort it out, removing the spoiled fruits, as well as any kind of rubbish, and throw it into a colander. Thoroughly rinse the dried grapes under trickles of cold running water, send to a small bowl, pour boiling water from the teapot and leave it in this form on 10-15 minutes or until it swells. Then we again move it into a colander, rinse it with water and leave it in the sink until it is needed to make excess liquid in the glass.
Step 4: prepare the dough.
We don’t lose a minute, we put chicken eggs in a deep bowl, trying to make it so that the shell does not get into it. Add sugar to them and beat these ingredients at medium speed using a blender or mixer until lush, dense foam without grains, and until the mixture grows 2-3 times.
Next, pour sour cream, cooled butter into it, put a little salt, vanilla sugar and mix everything to a homogeneous consistency. After that, we extinguish the baking soda in a bowl with table vinegar, shake everything again, introduce dried raisins and gradually begin to pour the sifted wheat flour. We act slowly, adding spoon after spoon, while kneading a creamy dough of medium density with small lumps, approximately like yeast pancakes.
Step 5: bake a cupcake on sour cream with raisins.
Then we transfer the finished sweet dough into a chilled baking dish and put it in a preheated oven on a medium rack. Bake a cupcake for 35-40 minutes. After the first half hour, we check the airy product for readiness.
Just insert the end of the wooden skewer into the flesh of a baking dish and get it. Wet sticky dough lumps left on it? Then stand the cupcake in the oven yet 7-10 minutesand if they are not there, we pull the kitchen gloves in our hands, rearrange the form on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and allow the dessert to cool slightly.
Step 6: bring the dessert to full readiness.
After about 25-30 minutes we shift the flour miracle on a metal wire rack and completely cool to room temperature. After that, we decorate it with any decor, in my version it is icing sugar sprinkled on the surface of the cake through a sieve with a small sect.
Step 7: serve the sour cream cake with raisins.
A cake with sour cream with raisins, like any other pastries, is served at room temperature, because it is not advisable to eat hot flour products. Serve it on a large flat dish or immediately in portions on dessert plates. Together with such sweet pastries, fresh, only cooked hot drinks, such as coffee, tea, cocoa, warm milk, homemade yogurt, or whatever you like, are placed on the table. Enjoy a simple and delicious meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- no vanilla sugar? Use pure vanillin or liquid extract of this spice. Also very often cinnamon is put to taste in a dough for a richer flavor, and for brown, a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder;
- an alternative to baking soda and table vinegar - a teaspoon of food baking powder, sour cream - fat yogurt, kefir or cream, and butter - margarine for baking premium, 75-78% fat, with a minimum water content;
- Be sure to sift the flour before using it for baking. Due to this process, this ingredient is loosened, dried, and also gets rid of any kind of litter, which very often gets into packages with it;
- along with raisins, you can put a little soaked dried fruits or dried berries, for example, dried apricots, prunes, strawberries, cherries or others.