Oatmeal Smoothie Ingredients
- Oatmeal (cereal) 5 tablespoons
- Natural fermented milk yogurt 150-200 grams
- Banana 1 piece (large)
- Honey 1 tablespoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Honey
- Portion 1-2
- World Cuisine
Measuring cup, kitchen knife, blender, tall glass, drinking straw.
Cooking oatmeal smoothies:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin with, let's talk a little about this wonderful drink, in general, this divine smoothie cocktail is nothing more than a mixture of fruits, dairy products, juices, berries, cereals or vegetables. The composition of the ingredients of such a miracle can be changed depending on desire, combining the possible with the impossible, for example, strawberries, mango and eggplant, pumpkin, milk and peach, but we will choose the simplest products. So, with the help of a kitchen knife, peel a banana, break its pulp into 2-3 parts and send it to a clean, dry blender bowl. Pour the right amount of processed, thin, well-knit oat flakes there, pour in natural sour-milk yogurt, preferably without additives, with a minimum amount of carbohydrates, and add a little natural honey for a richer flavor, as well as a flavor.
Step 2: Cook the oatmeal smoothie.
All the components of the beverage assembly, cover the blender bowl with a tight-fitting lid and turn it on at the highest speed. Grind these ingredients to a homogeneous semi-thick mass of a gentle yellowish-beige hue. This process will take no more one or two minutes, and then everything is simple. Pour the cocktail into tall glasses, insert into each drinking tube and serve to the table.
Step 3: Serve the oatmeal smoothie.
Oatmeal smoothie - a vitamin boom! From the above amount of ingredients, two medium or one large portion with a calorie content of about 325 kcal comes out, of which 20 grams is protein, 50 grams are carbohydrates, and 5 grams are fats. After preparation, the drink is immediately distributed into the glasses and served to the table as a full-fledged independent dish or as an addition to a light breakfast, for example, cottage cheese, sandwiches, a loaf of butter or whatever you like more. Enjoy a delicious and simple homemade meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- an alternative to banana - any berries or sweet and sour fruits, including citruses, but in this case the amount of honey should be increased, otherwise the cocktail will turn out to be too astringent, to such an extent that it can reduce cheekbones;
- Was the drink too thick? It makes no sense to dilute it additionally with a portion of yogurt, it will still remain dense, it is better to add some milk or your favorite juice, for example, apple, orange, multi-vitamin or another;
- Very often, yogurt is replaced with kefir, fermented baked milk or sour cream;
- in the same way you can make a cocktail with any cereal flakes: corn, buckwheat, rice.