Ingredients for cooking zucchini in a slow cooker
- Zucchini 1-2 pieces (weight 1 kilogram)
- Tomatoes 2-3 pieces
- Bulgarian pepper 1-2 pieces
- Onions 1-2 pieces
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- Parsley or dill to taste
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix of spices for vegetables to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Zucchini, Tomato, Garlic
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, cutting board, paper kitchen towels, crock-pot, wooden or silicone kitchen spatula, portion plate.
Cooking zucchini in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
First, peel the onions and garlic. Zucchini, as well as lettuce bell peppers, remove the stalks and the latter are additionally gutted from the seeds. We wash everything together with greens under trickles of cold running water, dry with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and grind it.
The form of slicing vegetables is not important, but it is desirable that the size of the slices fluctuates between 2.5-3 centimeters, and garlic and dill with parsley can simply be finely chopped. After that, put the remaining ingredients on the countertop, which you will need to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare zucchini in a slow cooker.
We install a teflon bowl in the multicooker and with the help of a baking brush, grease its bottom with a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Then we shift the chopped vegetables there, season them to taste with salt, black pepper and a mixture of spices. Using a wooden or silicone spatula, mix everything to a uniform consistency, cover the kitchen appliance with a tight-fitting lid and expose Baking mode for 30 minutes.
After the right time, the smart technique will turn off, notifying you of this with the appropriate sound signal. We lift the lid, season almost the finished dish with fresh herbs, again we clog everything and we stand in the miracle technique yet 10-15 minutes, but in the "Heating" mode.
When the crock-pot switches off again, we are not in a hurry to open the lid; let the aromatic dish brew about 7-8 minutes. After that, very carefully loosen it to a homogeneous consistency, distribute it in portions on plates and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the courgettes in a slow cooker.
Zucchini in a slow cooker is a full second vegetarian hot dish, an excellent side dish for meat, fish, poultry and even seafood, as well as a good vegetable mixture that can be used as a salad or a filling for baking, for example, pizza, yeast cake or puffs. This dish is served in different ways, either cold or hot, optionally preliminarily supplemented with a portion of vegetable oil, fresh dill, parsley or cilantro, although sour cream or cream are also suitable. Enjoy a delicious and simple homemade meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- this dish was made in a multicooker of the Panasonic SR-TMH 19 trademark, with a bowl volume of 4.5 liters, a power of the appliance 670 W, if the turns of your kitchen appliance range from 900 to 1200 W, then vegetables can be cooked faster;
- spices are not considered essential, if desired, you can use any that are seasoned with vegetable dishes, for example, hops-suneli, rosemary, mint, allspice, paprika, savory, tarragon, sage, lemon balm or others;
- if you want vegetables to swim in the sauce, add along with them into the bowl of a double boiler a little tomato juice diluted with water or 1: 1 broth, for example 100 per 100 milliliters. But the amount is better to regulate depending on preferences;
- you can add fresh green peas, corn, eggplant, cauliflower or broccoli to the vegetable set, of course, it will be more like sauté or vegetable stew, but it will also be very tasty.