Ingredients for Cooking Pink Salmon Fried in a Pan
- Pink salmon 1 piece (1-1.5 kilograms)
- Wheat flour 100 grams
- Vegetable oil as required for frying
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Seasoning for fish to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Frying pan, metal spatula, flat plate, deep plate, disposable paper towels, knife, cutting board, tablespoon, serving dish.
Cooking pink salmon fried in a pan:
Step 1: Prepare the pink salmon.
You can choose fresh or frozen pink salmon, whole or just fish steaks. The whole fish needs to be cleaned of scales, with a knife to remove all the fins, gutted, making a neat longitudinal section on the belly, and be sure to cut off the head and tail, we will not need them at all. We wash the cleaned carcass with cold water, dry with paper towels and cut into many small pieces, thick 3-4 centimeters everyone.
Put the chopped pink salmon in a deep plate, salt and pepper on all sides. Leave it to marinate as it is on 15-20 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare the pink salmon for frying.
Pour wheat flour into a flat plate. Add your favorite seasoning for fish there, a little, 1/2 tablespoon is enough. Mix spices and flour. In turn, dip the pickled pieces of fish into the resulting mixture, making sure that the breading is even.
Step 3: Cook the pink salmon in a pan.
Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Lay out the pink salmon slices in an even layer so that they do not cover each other. If everything does not fit into one pan, use two or cook in several passes. Fry fish over high heat over 2-3 minutes from each side. Turn carefully, first pry a little with a metal spatula, and only then, when you are sure that the fish steak has not stuck to the pan, turn it over. Otherwise, your fish may simply fall apart. It is also important not to overcook the pink salmon, otherwise it will become dry and tasteless. When the fish is ready, it is removed from the pan and transferred to a large dish, or immediately divided into portions.
Step 4: Serve the pink salmon fried in a pan.
Serve hot pink salmon fried in a pan. Serve it with a side dish of fresh or baked vegetables, various cereals or boiled potatoes. At will, the fish is decorated with fresh green leaves, lemon slices, as well as olives or olives. That's all, a quick and easy tasty lunch for the whole family is ready.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you like light acidity, then you can also pickle slices of pink salmon along with the juice of half a lemon.
- It is not necessary to dip each piece into the breading in turn, you can simply pour the flour into the bag, then add the pieces of fish there and, holding your hands by the edges so as not to spill anything, shake it several times.
- According to this recipe, you can fry any red fish, not necessarily pink salmon.