Ovens for cooking pork baked in a oven
- Pork (tenderloin) 700 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Dry thyme (ground) 1 tablespoon
- Garlic granules 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 6-7
- World Cuisine
A tablespoon, a teaspoon, a kitchen knife - 2 pieces, a cutting board - 2 pieces, a plastic bag with a zipper, paper kitchen towels, a deep bowl, a lid, a deep plate, a table fork, an oven, a heat-resistant or non-stick baking dish, kitchen gloves, portioned plate.
Cooking pork baked in the oven:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
First of all, we’ll deal with meat, for baking, such parts of the carcass as ham, spatula, neck, tenderloin are suitable, but any pulp can be taken, but it is better that it is not very sinewy. We bring the selected piece home, rinse it thoroughly under trickles of cold running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and remove the film, veins, excess fat, and small bones that are very common on the log house with a sharp kitchen knife.
Step 2: prepare the marinade.
Then pour a little vegetable oil and soy sauce into a deep plate. Pour dried thyme, garlic pellets, ground black pepper and shake everything with a table fork until smooth, the marinade is ready!
Step 3: pickle the meat.
Now we put the pork in a plastic bag, fill it with marinade, gently rub the spiced mixture into the meat with clean hands, close it tightly, and leave it alone at room temperature for 2-3 hours, basically, can be longer, about half a day, but in the refrigerator. The longer the pork marinates, the more pleasant its flavor and taste will be, but do not forget that during this process the meat is flip from side to side at least every 30-40 minutes, from this it is better impregnated with a spicy mixture.
Step 4: prepare the pork baked in a baked piece in the oven.
After the pork has been brewed for the required number of hours, we spread the fragrant piece onto a wide sheet of aluminum food foil and tightly wrap the meat in it so that there are no cracks. Then we move the resulting bag with the seam up to the bottom of a non-stick or heat-resistant form, although the baking sheet also works, and we put the selected equipment in the oven preheated to the desired temperature on the middle rack. Cooking for 35-40 minutes, without worrying, let calmly bake.
After this time, carefully cut the top layer of the foil with a knife or kitchen scissors and spread its ends in different directions so that they do not cover the pork. Later increase the oven temperature to 220 degrees and cook the meat for another 20-30 minutes or until a delicious golden brown crust, while not forgetting to periodically water it with juice accumulated at the bottom.
When the pork is browned, put on the kitchen gloves, put the baking sheet on the cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and let the yummy cool slightly. Then with the help of a kitchen spatula we shift the meat onto a clean board, holding it with a table fork, cut it crosswise into portioned slices from 1 to 1.5 centimeters thick and immediately serve it on the table.
Step 5: Serve the pork baked in the oven.
Baked pork in the oven is a fairly versatile dish, which can be considered as the second main or appetizer. Both options are good in their own way, but in the first one, a hot serving is best, along with a light unobtrusive side dish, for example, mashed potatoes, salad, cereals from different cereals, in principle, marinades, as well as pickles with bread, are also suitable. Well, if you choose the second option, then it is better to let the pork cool completely and set it on the table as a cut together with other products of this type: sausage, smoked meats. This miracle makes excellent sandwiches or canapes for breakfast, lunch or dinner, so cook with pleasure and enjoy real home-made food that is beneficial, not harmful!
Enjoy your meal!
- the spices indicated in the recipe are ideal for baking any kind of meat, but if desired, their set can be supplemented with other dried herbs, as well as spices, for example, oregano, dried mint, savory, sage, and these are just a few of the options;
- some housewives, before pickling, stuff pork with finely chopped garlic, onions, slices of lard, salad pepper, carrot, dried fruits or dried berries;
- the marinade used is not essential, other types of spicy mixtures are also suitable, a good option is based on dairy products, tomatoes, mustard, fresh garlic and herbs, a wine bite and others;
- after baking at the bottom of the foil there will be quite a lot of meat juice and fat, you should not pour this mixture, it will make a very tasty base for meat sauce or a good dressing for the first hot dishes and cereals of various kinds.