Ingredients for Salad with Olives and Corn
- Chicken (boiled chicken breast) 1 piece (finished weight 400 grams)
- Canned sweet corn 1 can (volume 250 grams)
- Canned olives, 1 can (volume 250 grams)
- Lettuce leaves 1 bunch (total weight 200 grams)
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Corn, Chicken, Greens
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen scales, kitchen knife - 3 pieces, cutting board - 3 pieces, paper kitchen towels, canned wrench, colander - 2 pieces, deep plate, portion plate.
Making a salad with olives and corn:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
So, let's start with the preparation of the ingredients! Of course, everyone knows how to cook chicken, but just in case I leave the instructions in the tips, so if you are interested in this issue, scroll down a bit. In general, we simply do with boiled meat, put it on a cutting board and chop in portions of the desired size, in my case they are quite large, because my home gourmets are so fond of it, but you can chop it into cubes with straws or small slices of arbitrary shape.
We wash the lettuce leaves and shake over the sink from excess liquid. Then we dip it with paper kitchen towels, send it to a new board, chop it with a long thin straw with an approximate width of 4 to 5 millimeters and drop it into a deep dish in which we will serve the dish.
Then, using a special key, open the preservation jars. We distribute the corn and green olives in separate colanders and leave in the sink for several minutes to stack the marinade. After that, lay out the remaining products that will be needed for the preparation of the salad on the countertop, and proceed to the next, almost final step.
Step 2: prepare a salad with olives and corn.
Sprinkle lettuce leaves to taste with salt, put on them a chicken and half the olives, as well as corn. Then we pour these products with a generous portion of mayonnaise and decorate the finished meal with the remains of canned vegetables - the salad is ready! We put it on the table along with other dishes and invite the whole family to a meal!
Step 3: serve the salad with olives and corn.
Salad with olives and corn is a hearty snack for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It can be served in different ways, for example, mix to a homogeneous consistency before serving, sprinkle with fresh finely chopped greens of dill, parsley, cilantro, basil or green onions or hard cheese shredded on a grater, by the way, a good option is Parmesan, Emmental or other varieties, the ones you like best. Three full servings came out from the quantity indicated in the recipe, perfectly refreshing the second lunch dish - steam rice with butter, although cereals from different cereals, pasta or mashed potatoes are suitable as a side dish, it all depends on your preferences. Cook with love and be healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- how to cook chicken? Everything is simple! To begin with, put on a medium fire a deep pan with about two liters of purified water. We add salt, laurel leaf, a little black or allspice peas to taste to it, as well as any flavorful vegetables freed from the peel if desired, although herbs can be: carrots, onions, parsley root, dill and much more. While the liquid begins to boil, wash the fillet, dry it, put it on a cutting board and dispose of the film, cartilage, as well as excess fat. After some time, we lower the meat into boiling water, from this fiber of this ingredient will quickly bind and all the juices will remain inside. We cook the chicken for 30 minutes, periodically removing noise from the surface, then transfer it to a plate, cool to room temperature and use as intended;
- to make the salad more nutritious, you can add a little boiled rice, potatoes, several chicken eggs, a couple of ground rye nuts or chopped hard cheese, and finely chopped sweet pepper, cucumber, tomato, radish will help to refresh this dish as well as herbs to taste;
- if you don't like mayonnaise, it can be easily replaced with sour cream, cream or sour-milk yogurt without any flavoring.