Ingredients for Cooking Baked Salmon in a Multicooker
- Fresh salmon steak 4 pieces
- 1 medium lemon
- Ground lemon pepper to taste
- Dried ground dill to taste
- Dried ground basil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Refined vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Cutting board, kitchen knife, tablespoon, multicooker, kitchen paper towels, medium bowl, small bowl, teaspoon, juicer, serving dish, kitchen spatula
Cooking baked salmon in a slow cooker:
Step 1: prepare the salmon steaks.
We carefully wash the salmon steaks under running warm water, wipe them with kitchen paper towels and put them on a cutting board. If necessary, we clean the fish from fins and skin scraps with a knife. Next, move the component into the medium bowl and leave it aside for a short while.
Step 2: prepare the lemon.
To prepare salmon, we need not the lemon itself, but only its juice. It is he who will make the fish more delicate and fragrant. So, we wash the citrus under running warm water and put it on a cutting board. Using a knife, cut the component into two halves.
Now, using the juicer, we squeeze the juice out of each part in turn.
Step 3: prepare the spices.
Pour salt, lemon pepper, basil and dill into a small bowl to taste. Attention: I usually take one or two pinches. Now, using a teaspoon, mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
Step 4: pickle salmon steaks.
We lay one salmon steak on a cutting board and with clean hands we rub on both sides with a small amount of a mixture of spices. Then put the fish back in a medium bowl and pour with freshly squeezed lemon juice. We leave the dish for 10 minutes aside so that it has time to soak seasonings and citrus liquid.
Step 5: cook the baked salmon in a slow cooker.
Lubricate the bottom and walls of the multicooker pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. Now put the salmon steaks here, tightly close the appliance with a lid, set baking mode and cook the fish for 20 minutes. Important: the temperature in the multicooker should reach 120 degrees. After the allotted time has passed, the corresponding signal will sound. Immediately after that, turn off the appliance from the mains and open the lid. Using a kitchen spatula, we get out the salmon and put it on a special plate. Ready fish can be served immediately at the dinner table until it has cooled.
Step 6: serve the baked salmon in a slow cooker.
We serve baked salmon to the dining table with various side dishes. For example, boiled rice, fresh vegetable and various sauces go well with such a fish. Try, experiment and enjoy wholesome food!
Bon appetit to all!
- for cooking, steaks can be cut in half and served in a few pieces to the dining table;
- in addition to the spices specified in the recipe, you can use others to your taste;
- the longer the fish marinates, the more tender the dish will turn out;
- if you use frozen salmon, then be sure to bring it to room temperature in advance. But in no case do not accelerate this process with a microwave or a jet of hot water! This can spoil not only the structure of such a tender fish, but also the dish itself.