Ingredients for Salad with Chicken and Crab Sticks
- Chicken fillet 250-300 grams
- Crab sticks 250 grams
- 5 eggs (selected)
- Canned corn 150 grams
- Green onion 1 large bunch
- Mayonnaise 100-120 grams
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Dill or parsley to taste (for decoration)
- Main Ingredients Corn, Onion, Chicken, Eggs, Crab Sticks
Saucepan, stewpan, kitchen knife, cutting board, salad bowl, tablespoon, can opener, disposable paper towels.
Making a salad with chicken and crab sticks:
Step 1: prepare the chicken fillet.
First thaw the chicken meat completely, leaving it to lie in the sink at room temperature. Attention: no need to turn on hot water. Then wash the filet and wipe it dry with paper towels. Place in a saucepan, fill with a small amount of water, add a little salt, pepper and put to cook. Cook the chicken over 20-25 minutes after the water in which it is boiled boils.
Put the boiled chicken fillet on a cutting board, cool to room temperature, and then cut into a medium cube.
Step 2: prepare the eggs.
Wash chicken eggs with soap and, preferably, using a special brush. Then place them in a small saucepan, fill completely with water and, putting on gas, bring to a boil. As soon as the contents of the stewing pan boil, reduce the gas and continue cooking over medium heat for 15 minutes.
After cooking, the eggs need to be cooled immediately, dropping them sharply into ice water. Then remove the shell from them and cut into small cubes.
Step 3: prepare the crab sticks.
Remove the crab sticks from the packaging and clean each of the plastic film. Lay on a cutting board and cut into small cubes.
Step 4: prepare the green onions.
Rinse green onions with warm, almost hot, running water, brush off excess moisture. Put on a cutting board and cut off the whitish tips, discard them, cut the rest into thin rings.
Step 5: prepare the corn.
Open a can of corn, drain the liquid. For the preparation of salad, we need only grains.
Step 6: Mix the salad with chicken and crab sticks.
In a deep plate, pour all the ingredients for the salad: crab sticks, chicken, corn, chicken eggs, green onions. Add salt, ground black pepper and mix, after which season almost ready-made salad with mayonnaise. In principle, the dish is ready and it can be served like that, but it is better to leave it in the refrigerator first 15-20 minutes. And before you put the filled salad bowl on the table, decorate the dish with a couple of sprigs of fresh parsley or dill.
Step 7: Serve the chicken and crab sticks salad.
A salad with chicken and crab sticks looks great both on an ordinary table and on a festive table. In addition to a very appetizing appearance, the dish boasts a pleasant taste, which is more suitable for those who do not like to experiment in food, but prefer the usual combinations. Therefore, this salad will always be welcome.
Enjoy your meal!
- To prepare this salad, chicken fillet can not only be boiled, but also fried, baked, and also stewed in milk. Depending on how you prepare the chicken, the taste of the salad will vary slightly.
- Many housewives recommend adding sweet pepper, apple or cucumber to a salad with chicken and crab sticks so that there is something crispy in the dish.
- In order not to cool the salad after cooking, you can immediately cook it from ingredients that had previously been cooled in the refrigerator for some time.