Korean zucchini ingredients
- Zucchini (zucchini can be) 2 pieces (medium)
- Carrots 2 pieces (large)
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces (large)
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- Fresh greens (cilantro, dill, parsley) to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 5-6 tablespoons
- Vinegar 9% 2 tablespoons
- Seasoning for Korean carrots 1.5 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients Carrot, Pepper, Zucchini
A frying pan, a wooden spatula, a kitchen knife, a grater, a knife for peeling vegetables, a knife for cutting vegetables, a deep plate.
Cooking zucchini in Korean:
Step 1: Prepare the zucchini.
Rinse the zucchini very thoroughly with warm running water and dry it. If your vegetables are large, covered with a thick peel, and inside them are quite large seeds, then they first need to be cleaned, removing all unnecessary, leaving only the pulp. The same zucchini that are younger, immediately cut or grate so that you get thin and long strips.
Step 2: Prepare the carrots.
Rinse the carrots with warm water and peel the root vegetables. Grate or chop these vegetables in the same way as zucchini before, that is, in thin strips.
Step 3: Prepare the bell pepper.
Divide the bell peppers into halves, remove from them a core with seeds and a tail. Rinse the vegetables with warm running water, and then cut them into neat, long strips.
Step 4: Prepare the garlic.
Peel the cloves of garlic, and then cut them into very small pieces or pass everything through a special press to make a slurry.
Step 5: Prepare the greens.
Rinse all your greens at once with warm running water, then shake it off excess moisture. Place the herbs on a cutting board and cut them into very small pieces.
Step 6: Cooking Korean Zucchini.
Pour all the vegetables into a deep plate, add a little salt to them and mix thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a frying pan with high fields, heat the vegetable oil by heating it over a high heat, then add Korean carrot spices, mix and heat for another 7-10 seconds, not more. Remove the pan from the heat.
During this time, vegetables had to give juice from salt, so pour them together with the liquid into the oil heated with spices and mix. Then add vinegar to the salad and mix the dish again. And last of all, you need to season the zucchini in Korean with chopped garlic and herbs. Mix again very carefully, transfer the dish to a salad bowl, cover with something and send in the refrigerator 1 hour. Then the finished salad can be served.
Step 7: Serve the zucchini in Korean.
Serve Korean style as a light salad or as a snack. Also, this dish can be an excellent side dish for barbecue or just fried meat. And with hot drinks this spicy salad goes very well.
Enjoy your meal!
- Korean style zucchini salad can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days and nothing will happen to it, on the contrary, after standing it will only become tastier.
- Sometimes fresh cucumbers, also cut into thin strips, are added to this salad.
- If you have a food processor, then you can cut vegetables with it. It will turn out a little smaller than necessary, but also very tasty, and you will save time.