Salmon and Tomato Salad Ingredients
- Smoked salmon 60-70 grams
- Fresh tomatoes 4-5 pieces (depending on size)
- Mix salad 4 glasses
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
Salad bowl, cup or deep saucer, whisk, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, disposable paper towels, colander, serving dish.
Cooking Salad with Salmon and Tomatoes:
Step 1: prepare the salad mixture.
Put the salad mixture in a colander and rinse thoroughly with warm water. Then dry it, leaving it for some time on the weight. Tear washed and dry greens with your hands into large pieces. If you have young leaves, like mine, then they can be left whole.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
To prepare this salad, I specially chose tomatoes of different varieties and colors to make the dish look more appetizing and brighter. Rinse selected tomatoes with warm water, wipe with a towel, removing excess moisture and cut into large slices. And do not forget to remove the seal that remains on the top of the tomato, where there was a twig.
Step 3: prepare smoked salmon.
If you have chosen a piece of salmon with skin, then first of all you need to separate the pulp by cutting it with a knife. Then cut the red fish fillet into thin slices.
Step 4: preparing a gas station.
In a saucer or cup, mix olive oil with lemon juice. Then add there a little salt and black pepper to taste. Whisk everything with a whisk until a relatively homogeneous liquid mass.
Step 5: mix the salad with salmon and tomatoes.
In a salad bowl, fold greens and tomato slices. Pour them, about 2/3 of the entire dressing, and mix thoroughly, but carefully. Transfer the resulting vegetable mixture to a serving dish, spreading it beautifully throughout the plate. Pour thin slices of smoked salmon on top, pour over the remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Step 6: serve a salad with salmon and tomatoes.
The prepared salad with salmon and tomatoes is incredibly light and therefore suitable both as an appetizer and during a meal change. Be sure to offer white bread toast or savory croutons with the salad. And let the salad with salmon and tomatoes do not seem too simple for you, its taste will conquer even the most picky gourmets.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of smoked salmon, you can also use slightly salted, it turns out a little differently, but also very tasty.
- As a salad mixture, you can use what grows in your garden, for example, young lettuce or arugula.
- Serve a salad with salmon and tomatoes on toasted slices of bread and you will get excellent toasts that you can take with you on the road or have a quick bite between main meals.
- In a salad with salmon and tomatoes, you can also add homemade crackers, which are very easy to make from ordinary white bread, cut into cubes and dried in the oven until golden brown. Do not forget to put a little olive oil in the oven before putting the bread in the oven.