The ingredients for the preparation of cake in the microwave in silicone form
- Sugar 8 tablespoons (or to taste)
- Wheat flour 8 tablespoons
- Eggs 2 pieces
- Refined vegetable oil 6 tablespoons
- Milk 10 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cocoa 3 tablespoons
- Sunflower seeds (nuts, dried fruits, candied fruit) 3 tablespoons
- Powdered sugar 1 tablespoon (or to taste)
- Main Ingredients Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 4 servings
Deep plate - 2 pieces, whisk, silicone mold, microwave, oven mitts, serving dish.
Cooking cake in the microwave in silicone form:
Step 1: prepare the dough.
Break eggs into a deep plate, pour vegetable oil to them and pour sugar. The amount of sugar can be adjusted to your liking, because someone loves a sweeter one, but for someone such a cupcake may seem too cloying.
Mix all these ingredients well with a whisk or regular fork.
In another bowl, mix wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and peeled sunflower seeds together.
Now mix together the loose ingredients and the egg-sugar mixture with vegetable oil. Mix very well, gradually pouring milk into the dough.
You should have a fairly uniform consistency that resembles dough for fritters.
Step 2: bake the cupcake in the microwave in silicone form.
Prepare a silicone mold, thoroughly smearing it with vegetable oil, I do it with my hands, but it is better to use a silicone brush, if you have one on the farm.
Pour the previously prepared dough into the mold and put it in the microwave. Bake this cupcake all you need 5 minutesbut during this time you will have time to quickly clean up the just used plates and other utensils, as if nothing had happened.
When the cupcake is ready, remove it and carefully remove it from the mold. To do this, simply cover the pan with a flat dish and turn everything upside down so that the cupcake falls onto the set plate.
Step 3: prepare the cupcake for serving.
To make the cake look quite festive, sprinkle it with icing sugar. You can also pour liquid chocolate or sour cream, which, incidentally, is also very easy to prepare, simply by mixing sour cream with sugar.
Step 4: serve the cupcake.
Now pretend to be a sorceress (or wizard), who can easily create a wonderful chocolate muffin out of thin air! Just serve it to the table, pour tea, cocoa or coffee for everyone who is here (who really likes it) and smile mysteriously at all questions regarding how you managed to make such a delicious pastry so quickly. And do not forget to try a piece of dessert yourself.
Enjoy your meal!
- Before adding raisins, dried apricots and other dried fruits to the cake dough, they will need to be soaked in hot water for 5 minutes, and then dried with disposable paper towels.
- To make the cupcake even more airy, it is better to sift the wheat flour first through a fine sieve.