Ingredients for Cooking Pork Chop with Cheese
- Pork chop 4 slices (not more than 1.5 centimeters thick)
- Mozzarella Cheese 4 slices
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Hot sauce (preferably for barbecue) 3-4 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Pork, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Frying pan, baking tray, spatula, tablespoon, hot pot holders.
Cooking pork chop with cheese:
Step 1: Prepare the pork chops.
Pork chops should be completely thawed. Arrange them on a cutting board, sprinkle with a mixture of salt and pepper. Using your fingers, spread the spices over the entire area of the slices, rubbing them well with your fingertips.
Step 2: Fry the pork chops.
Melt the butter in a pan, mixing it with two tablespoons hot sauce. Mix well and heat the resulting mixture.
When the butter with the sauce gets hot enough, put the pork chop in it. Sauté on one side for 4-6 minutes, then turn over and continue frying for a few more minutes until fully cooked, i.e. 5 mint
As a result, pork chops should be covered on both sides with a delicious brownish crust and, of course, should begin to exude a simply breathtaking aroma. There is a desire to shift the meat already to the plates and immediately eat, but still too early.
Step 3: Bake pork chops with cheese.
Set the oven to warm up 190-200 degrees. Transfer the hot pork chops to a heat-resistant baking sheet and pour the remaining hot sauce.
Lay the pieces of mozzarella on top of the sauce.
Put the pork chops with cheese in the oven on 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and covered with golden spots, which will mean that the mozzarella has already been sufficiently fried. And when this happens, the meat can be taken out of the oven and served!
Step 4: Serve the pork chop with cheese.
Serve the pork chop hot. As a side dish, use the same that you usually serve with meat. And that’s all! This recipe will really help you revitalize your regular dinner quickly and easily, without the hassle and without using a bunch of different hard-to-reach ingredients. It is worth a try.
Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of mozzarella, you can take another cheese, you can even experiment a bit and use blue cheese. It will turn out very original.
- Instead of hot tomato barbecue sauce, before baking, pieces of pork can be greased with cheese sauce. It will come out, of course, in a completely different way, but also very interesting and tasty.