Ingredients for making pancake with salmon
- Pancakes 8 pieces
- Smoked or salted salmon 200 grams (without bones and skin)
- Cream cheese 120-150 grams
- Sour cream 2 tablespoons
- Dill (finely chopped) 4-5 tablespoons
- Red caviar for decoration
- Main ingredients: Salmon, Cheese, Sour cream, Greens
Deep plate, tablespoon, spatula or butter knife, kitchen knife, cutting board, serving dish.
Cooking a pancake with salmon:
Step 1: prepare the cream.
Remove sour cream and cream cheese from the refrigerator in advance so that they are warmed to room temperature. Fold them in one plate and mash the cheese, mixing it with sour cream until a homogeneous mass, creamy in consistency.
Step 2: prepare the salmon.
From fish, we need only skinless fillet, it can either be bought ready-made, or cleaned up on our own. After cleaning the fillet of salted or smoked salmon, you will need to cut into thin strips or small cubes.
Step 3: collect the pancake cake with salmon.
Collecting a pancake cake with salmon is easy. First put the first pancake, spread it with cheese cream and sprinkle with chopped dill. Then cover everything on top with a second pancake and lay out the pieces of fish. Put the third pancake on top, grease it with cheese, add greens, and then close the fourth pancake and repeat all the same layers from the very beginning. And so on, until you grow a delicious pancake cake. Garnish it with red caviar on top and serve to the festive table!
Step 4: serve a pancake cake with salmon.
Pancake cake with salmon - an incredibly tasty dish that fits perfectly on your Pancake week table, and on any other festive table too. For example, pancakes with caviar, popular in the New Year, can be replaced with such a cake. Guests will be delighted, and so will you. Hurry up just to try!
Enjoy your meal!
- For the preparation of this cake, any unsweetened pancakes are suitable. You can easily find a recipe for such on our website, for example, simple and tasty pancakes in a bottle.
- Instead of salmon, salmon fillet is also suitable. Smoked or salted.