Microwave Candy Ingredients
- Milk chocolate 100 grams
- Butter 20 grams
- Thick cream 50 milliliters
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) for decoration
- Main Ingredients: Oil, Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
Microwave, silicone molds, refrigerator, deep plates, whisk, tablespoon.
Cooking in the microwave:
Step 1: melt the chocolate in the microwave.
Break or chop milk chocolate into very small pieces, literally crumbs. Add to it the butter, also cut into small pieces.
Put everything in the microwave at power 600 watts on 1.5 minutes. Everything should melt well.
After you take the chocolate out of the microwave, mix it well with a whisk.
Step 2: warm the cream.
Thick cream also needs to be heated in the microwave at a power of 600 watts during 30 seconds.
Step 3: mix everything together.
Pour the cream into the melted chocolate with butter and mix everything very carefully to get a homogeneous dense mass. It will look delicious and so. You will definitely want to try.
Step 4: make candy.
Using a spoon, carefully pour the thick chocolate mass into the molds, avoiding the formation of air bubbles.
Send candy blanks in the refrigerator at least 3 hours. You can put it in the freezer if you want to get the result faster, but I don’t know how much it will work.
Remove the finished sweets from the tins, sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve.
Step 5: serve the sweets.
You need to serve sweets, of course, for dessert with tea, coffee or whatever you usually prefer there. You can present such sweets to friends, beautifully packed each. And if you are going to store them, then hide the sweets in a sealed container and put in the refrigerator so that they do not melt. Also, do not carry them with you for a long time and do not leave them on the table in the heat.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can cook such sweets with nuts, raisins and other dried fruits, or you can put a half or a whole strawberry in each tin, and then pour the berries with chocolate.
- Choose good chocolate, the one that will surely melt.
- Dark chocolate also works, just add some sugar to it or don’t add if you like bitterness better.