Ingredients for making salad in a jar
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
- 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lettuce optional
- 1/2 cucumber pieces
- Tomatoes 2 pieces
- Pitted olives or olives 50 grams
- Soft cheese (feta, for example) 50 grams
- Main ingredients: Cucumber, Tomato, Salad, Olives, Cheese
- Serving 1 serving
Glass jar, kitchen knife, cutting board, bowl, whisk or fork.
Cooking salad in a jar:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Rinse tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce, dry. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes, chop the tomatoes and cheese in the same way. Cut lettuce leaves in thick stripes. Rinse olives with cold water.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.
In a bowl, combine oil, balsamic vinegar, granulated garlic, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Beat everything together until smooth.
Step 3: put the salad in a jar.
Pour the cooked dressing to the bottom of the glass jar, and then lay in layers sliced cucumber, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and greens at the very top. Close the jar tightly and that's it! You can take it with you wherever you go. The salad you have prepared will remain fresh and delicious.
Step 4: serve the salad in the jar.
You can eat salad directly from the can, but gently mix it before. In this case, you will get something similar to a Greek salad, but you can use this cooking method and combining other ingredients. Tasty, simple and practical.
Enjoy your meal!
- In the jar you can cook both fruit salad and fresh berry salad.
- If possible, lettuce in a jar should be stored in the refrigerator, or at least in a dark place.