Ingredients for Making Fruit Salad in Melon
- Melon 1 piece (small)
- Banana 1 piece
- Pear 2 pieces
- Peach 1 piece
- Kiwi 2 pieces
- Grapes 4-5 pieces
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Melon juice 50 milliliters
- Main ingredients: Melon, Banana, Grapes, Kiwi, Pear, Sugar
- Serving 2 servings
Toothpicks, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, deep plate.
Cooking fruit salad in a melon:
Step 1: prepare the melon.
First of all, rinse the melon very well, then wipe it dry with a paper towel and cut the fruit in half. You can beautifully, placing the blade at different angles, or you can simply, even cut.
Take out the seeds and juice from the melon with a spoon, and also grab a little pulp, leaving a layer with a thickness of about 1 centimeter.
Step 2: prepare the fruit.
All fruits need to be washed and, except for grapes, peeled.
Leave the grapes and a couple of plump slices of kiwi and peach for decoration. Cut the rest into cubes of approximately the same size to make the salad look uniform.
Step 3: mix the fruit salad.
Put the prepared fruit slices in a deep plate, sprinkle with sugar, pour melon juice and mix, so that all the fruits give also a little of their own juice.
Step 4: serve the fruit salad in the melon.
Arrange the fruit salad in halves of the melon, decorate the dish nicely with the slices of kiwi and peach left aside (to keep them well, attach them to the walls of the melon with toothpicks), sprinkle the grapes artistically and serve! You can try the dessert right away or keep it in the fridge for some time if you prefer to cool fruit salads.
Enjoy your meal!
- To taste, you can add raspberries, strawberries, apples, nectarines and other fruits to your fruit salad according to your taste and desire.
- Instead of sugar, you can use sugar syrup.
- You can decorate a fruit dessert with ice cream, but not chocolate, creamy or vanilla will do much better.