Ingredients for making juicy boiled pork "No hassle"
- pork meat (loin) 1-1.5 kg
- garlic 6-7 cloves
- bay leaf 2-3 pcs
- black pepper peas 1 tsp
- allspice peas 1 tsp
- dried oregano 1 tsp
- ground coriander 1 tsp
- salt 2 tbsp
- tomato paste 2 tsp
- ground paprika 2 tsp
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 10 Servings
Cooking juicy boiled pork "No hassle":1. Cut the garlic into plates and fold into a bowl. Add dry spices to the garlic (oregano, peppercorns, allspice, coriander, salt).
2. Pour in water and mix until the salt dissolves.
3. Rinse the meat and put in brine. Tighten with foil and put in the refrigerator for a day.
4. The next day, mix tomato paste, paprika and vegetable oil.
5. Remove the meat from the brine, lay it on the foil and grate the tomato-paprika mixture on all sides.
6. Wrap the meat tightly in foil and put in the oven preheated to 180 degrees on 1-1.5 hours (if you prepare half proportions, then reduce the time).
7. For 15 minutes to the end, get the boiled pork, tear the foil and pour meat over the resulting juice.
8. Take the prepared boiled pork from the oven, let it rest and you can serve it to the table.