Cheese Sandwich Roll Ingredients
- Fresh bread 2 large slices
- Hard cheese (regular, processed, smoked) 4 slices
- Cream cheese optional
- Salami (finely chopped) 100 grams
- Lettuce leaves a few pieces
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 2 servings
Rolling pin, kitchen knife, cutting board.
Making a cheese sandwich roll:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Salami need to be crushed very finely, and if it is hard enough, then you can grate it to make it look like minced meat.
Rinse and dry the lettuce greens.
Cut the cheese into thin slices.
Step 2: prepare a cheese sandwich roll.
Cut the crusts from the bread, and then stretch it along with a rolling pin. Carefully roll out each piece to make it thinner and longer.
Grease each slice of bread with cream cheese, then add salami and lettuce.
Place thin slices of smoked or just plain hard cheese on top.
Now carefully roll everything into rolls. Wrap with cling film or foil and put in the refrigerator for a few minutes. And, even better, prepare sandwich rolls in the evening, leaving them in the refrigerator for the night, then in the morning you just have to cut them, and you can serve them.
Step 3: serve the cheese sandwich roll.
Cheese sandwich rolls must be removed from the refrigerator before serving, remove foil or cling film from them and carefully cut with a sharp knife. And try, try, try, enjoying the taste. Great snack, isn't it?
Enjoy your meal!
- Sandwich rolls are the same sandwiches, but in a more original presentation, so when choosing a filling for them, do not limit your imagination and use what you have at hand.