Ingredients for Making Spiced Pumpkin Latte
- Coffee 250 milliliters
- Milk 125 milliliters
- Brown sugar 2 tablespoons
- Pumpkin puree 2 tablespoons
- Spices for pumpkin pie (ginger, nutmeg, allspice, cloves) 1 tablespoon
- Ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Milk, Sugar, Coffee
- Serving 2 servings
Casserole, whisk, mugs for serving.
Cooking Spiced Pumpkin Latte:
Step 1: prepare the basis.
Measure out the right amount of ingredients.
To begin, combine in a saucepan milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, spices for pumpkin pie and cinnamon. Put everything on a slow fire. And mix everything well with a whisk, heating until you get foam.
Make sure that the pumpkin puree is well mixed and the sugar has dissolved.
Step 2: add coffee.
Remove the frothed milk with pumpkin and spices from the heat, and pour a thin stream of coffee into it. Stir everything together and, if necessary, add some more brown sugar.
Step 3: serve the spiced pumpkin latte.
Pour the finished spiced pumpkin latte into serving cups, garnish with whipped cream and ground cinnamon. That's all! Now all you have to do is enjoy the amazing taste of the drink, which will not only warm you, but also cheer you up.
Enjoy your meal!
- Pumpkin puree is a puree made from cooked pumpkin pulp without any other ingredients.