Ingredients for making potato and beetroot salad
- Boiled potatoes 2 pieces
- Grated boiled beets 2 tablespoons
- Horseradish grated 1/2 tablespoon
- Radish 4 pieces
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Dill a few twigs
- Green onion a few twigs
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar 1 pinch
- Lemon juice to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Onion, Beetroot, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
Plate, spoon, kitchen knife, cutting board.
Making potato and beetroot salad:
Step 1: chop the ingredients.
Cool and peel the boiled vegetables, cut the potatoes into circles, and grate the beets.
Cut the greens very finely, and crush the radishes into small cubes.
Step 2: mix the beets with mayonnaise.
Mix the grated beets, lemon juice and horseradish with mayonnaise, add half the dill and green onions (leave the rest for decoration). Pepper, add sugar and salt, and then mix well.
Step 3: mix potato salad with beetroot.
Leave some of the potatoes, mix the rest with beetroot sauce and half a radish. And put everything in the refrigerator on 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: serve potato salad with beets.
When serving, put the salad on the remaining potatoes, garnish with the rest of the radishes, onions and herbs on top. It is very tasty both in itself and as a side dish. Simple ingredients, often combined, provide the perfect meal.
Enjoy your meal!
- Potato salad with beets can also be served as a side dish, for example, if you add to it fried or grilled sausages, scrambled eggs or baked meat, you will get a very tasty dish.