Ingredients for Making White Hot Chocolate
- Milk 150 milliliters
- Cream 100 milliliters
- White Chocolate 200 grams
- Vanilla to taste
- Caramel sauce for decoration
- Marshmallow for decoration
- Main Ingredients: Milk, Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 2 servings
Saucepan, whisk, serving glasses, whisk.
Making white hot chocolate:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Break the chocolate into slices for convenience. Let milk and cream be better at room temperature. As a flavor, vanilla essence is ideal.
Step 2: make white hot chocolate.
Pour milk into a small saucepan, over low heat, bring it to a boil and pour cream, add slices of chocolate and vanilla. Stir well with a whisk, continue to heat.
Mix until the chocolate dissolves and small bubbles appear on the surface of the drink. As soon as the foam appears and the drink becomes homogeneous, hot chocolate can be served!
Step 3: serve white hot chocolate.
First, pour a little caramel sauce on the bottom of the glass to serve, and then white hot chocolate. Put marshmallow on top, pour it with caramel and you're done! Enjoy a sweet and warming drink!
Enjoy your meal!
- In addition to caramel sauce, chocolate is also suitable for decoration, several types of chocolate combine very well with each other.