Ingredients for making salad with chickpeas and vegetables
- Chickpeas (boiled or canned) 300 grams
- Tomatoes 3 pieces
- 100 grams pitted olives
- Sweet red pepper (baked) 4 pieces
- Parsley (fresh) 1 bunch
- Olive oil 4 tablespoons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Red onion 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Ground pepper to taste
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- Main ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
Plate, kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, salad bowl, whisk.
Making a salad with chickpeas and vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Rinse the tomatoes, dry and cut into thin, but large slices.
Peel the red onion and cut into circles. Pour lemon juice (half the lemon) onion and leave it for a while.
And to the tomatoes add chopped olives, chopped herbs, chopped into thin slices baked and peeled peppers.
Drain the chickpeas, and if you cooked it, cool to room temperature.
Step 2: preparing a gas station.In a bowl, mix mustard, crushed cloves of garlic, remaining lemon juice and oil. Beat well with a whisk until smooth. Add salt and pepper at the end to taste.
Step 3: season salad with chickpeas and vegetables.
Combine all the ingredients for the salad, pour with mustard dressing and mix well again.
Check if you need to add salt and pepper, if there are enough spices, then serve the finished salad to the table.
Step 4: serve the salad with chickpeas and vegetables.
Salad with chickpeas and vegetables is a terrific dish that will be suitable for dinner as a main and tasty addition. A great option for a lean table or for those on a diet. Try it and you will love it.
Enjoy your meal!
- Baked peppers are cooked in the oven or on an open fire at high temperature. Cook it, turning, until black spots on the skin, then sprinkle with salt and leave it in a closed container to keep warm. After that, you can easily peel the pepper.
- You can store the finished salad in the refrigerator, but shortly before serving, you need to set it so that it warms up to room temperature.