Ingredients for Herring Tartare
- Salted herring fillet 500 grams
- Pickled cucumbers 150 grams
- Marinated mushrooms 150 grams
- Onion 2 pieces (small size)
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Herring, Onion, Cucumber, Mushrooms
- Portion 3-4
Kitchen knife, cutting board, tablespoon, plates, salad dresser, serving dish.
Preparation of herring tartare:
Step 1: prepare the herring.
Soak the herring fillet in cold water for a short time to remove excess salt. Then wipe the fish with paper towels and cut it into small cubes.
Step 2: chop the rest of the ingredients.
Peel the onions, as well as the fish, wash the cucumbers and mushrooms. Then cut everything into cubes of the same size, exactly the same as you chopped and herring.
Step 3: mix all the ingredients.
Combine all the chopped ingredients together, pepper, add vegetable oil and mix everything very well.
Step 4: serve herring tartare.
Spread herring tartare is better with a special mold. So the appetizer will look attractive and festive. For greater effect, decorate it with mushrooms and lemon slices.
Enjoy your meal!
- You can also use bread to serve herring tartare. Cut a circle out of it according to the size of the mold, and then put the tartar on top.