Ingredients for Making Diet Cabbage Soup
- Onion 1 piece
- Leek slice 10 centimeters
- 1/2 cabbage cabbage (about 500 grams)
- Bulgarian red pepper 1 piece
- Bulgarian green pepper 1/2 pieces
- Tomatoes 500 grams fresh (or 1/2 cans canned)
- Thyme to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Chili pepper (cereal) to taste
- Main Ingredients: Cabbage, Onion, Pepper, Tomato
Saucepan, kitchen knife, cutting board, ladle, tablespoon.
Cooking diet cabbage soup:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Cabbage needs to be cut into thin strips.
Peel the seeds, rinse and crush the straws of small thickness (I use frozen vegetables).
You also need to cut onions into cubes, and leeks in half rings.
Fresh tomatoes need to be scalded, then peeled, and then cut into cubes. Or you can take canned ones that are already peeled and chopped.
Step 2: cook diet cabbage soup.
Boil 2 liters of water in a saucepan. When the water boils, throw red onion and leek into it.
Boil it all for a while.
Then add pepper, cabbage and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Now put the seasonings in the soup and cook everything until cooked (until the vegetables are soft). Just do not need to digest.
Step 3: serve diet cabbage soup.
You can eat dietary cabbage soup as much as you like, without fear that a few extra centimeters will appear on your waist. This is a wonderful lunch at any time of the year. Thanks to tomatoes, the broth is saturated, and the soup does not look empty, as is often the case with vegetable decoctions. Cook and eat with pleasure.
Enjoy your meal!
- You could not fail to notice that salt is not used to make soup, if you want to add a little, then do it.
- You can use frozen vegetables.