Ingredients for Salad with Cheese and Tomato
- Tomatoes (cream) 6-7 pieces (medium)
- Green onion 5-6 feathers
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Vegetable oil 4 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Paper kitchen towels, Kitchen knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Deep bowl, Tablespoon, Salad bowl
Cooking salad with cheese and tomatoes:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To prepare this salad, it is advisable to choose ripe, fresh, fleshy small tomatoes and juicy fragrant green onions.
First of all, we wash the vegetables under cold running water, dry them with paper kitchen towels, and shake off excess liquid from the greens. Then, for each tomato, we cut off the place on which the stalk was attached, and on the stalks of the onion roots.
Then, in turn, we lay out these gifts of nature on a cutting board and chop. Chives are chopped finely and transferred to a deep bowl.
Slicing tomatoes depends on your desire. If you want them to quickly drain the juice, chop them with medium cubes up to 1.5 centimeters in size. In this case, the finished salad must be served immediately.
If it will be served later, about 20 minutes after cooking, then it is better to cut the tomatoes into slices, and very small ones - just cut into 2-4 parts. After the issue with the tomatoes is resolved, transfer them to a bowl with onions.
After that, cut off the paraffin crust from the hard cheese, put it on a cutting board, first cut into thin layers, and then with long strips or small cubes and send them to the chopped vegetables.
Step 2: bring the dish to full readiness.
Now add salt, black pepper and vegetable oil to a bowl with ground ingredients to taste. Thoroughly mix all the components of the salad with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency and let it brew, the time depends on the size of the sliced vegetables. Then we lay out the finished dish on plates or serve it in a salad bowl.
Step 3: serve a salad with cheese and tomatoes.
Cheese and tomato salad is served at room temperature or chilled if desired. Before serving, it can be decorated with branches of fresh herbs: dill, parsley or cilantro. This food can be independent and used as a light breakfast or afternoon snack. Also such a salad is an ideal addition to meat, fish, poultry or game dishes. It can be prepared as a snack for receptions, picnics, festive feasts or enjoy it every day. Tasty, inexpensive and healthy!
Enjoy your meal!
- in addition to black pepper, you can use allspice, marjoram, sage, oregano, chervil or thyme;
- very often sweet pepper, chopped into strips, olives with olives, cut into 2 to 3 parts, fresh cucumbers peeled and chopped in half rings or rings, as well as salad leaves torn into small pieces, are added to such a salad;
- if you want the salad to be more nutritious, then the oil can be replaced with fat mayonnaise, homemade sour cream or cream;
- green onions can be replaced with bulgarian or sweet Bulgarian;
- any hard cheese can be used to prepare this dish: Parmesan, Russian, Poshekhonsky, Kostroma, Edam, Maasdam, Gouda, and sometimes it is replaced with ordinary processed semi-hard cheese and even cottage cheese .