Ingredients for cooking omelet with vegetables
- Tomatoes 2 pieces (large)
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Green onions 2-3 stems
- Pasteurized whole milk 100 milliliters
- Cheese "Parmesan" 50 grams
- Sunflower oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Tomato, Eggs
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Deep plate, Bowl, Grater, Stove, Whisk or table fork, Frying pan with lid, Wooden kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking omelet with vegetables:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Today we will prepare a quick dinner or breakfast for 4 people and start with vegetables. Using a sharp kitchen knife, cut the roots of the green onions, remove the stalk from the sweet salad pepper, gutted from the seeds and wash them together with the tomatoes under cold running water. Then we dry with paper kitchen towels, and with greens we shake off excess liquid over the sink. Then, in turn, put the vegetables on a cutting board and chop: onion - thin rings, pepper and tomatoes - cubes up to 1 centimeter in size. We lay out the slices in separate deep plates.
Next, put in the clean dishes the right amount of chicken eggs, pour in the whole pasteurized milk, add salt to taste and beat these products with a whisk or a table fork until a fluffy homogeneous mixture.
Now we take a piece of Parmesan cheese, rub it on a fine grater into a small bowl and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the omelet with vegetables.
We put the pan on medium heat and pour 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil into it, it is better to take refined, without a pungent smell of sunflowers. As soon as it warms up, we send green onions there and fry it until tender, stirring it with a wooden kitchen spatula.
Then add pepper to the onion and fry them 2 minutes. After the right time, put the tomatoes in the pan and simmer the vegetables together until the moisture evaporates completely. It will take about 3-4 minutes.
Then we beat the eggs again, fill them with almost ready vegetables and sprinkle with cheese. Then reduce the heat to a level between the smallest and the middle, cover the pan with a lid and prepare an omelet with vegetables 3-4 minutes.
During frying, we periodically pierce it with a spatula so that the dish does not burn. After the omelet is cooked, rearrange the pan to a cutting board and let the appetizing dish stand under the lid for more a few minutes. Then we cut the egg-vegetable miracle in portions and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve the omelet with vegetables.
Omelet with vegetables is served hot as the main course. If desired, each serving can be supplemented with vegetable salad, steamed or boiled rice or some meat product: cutlet, sausage, fried chicken. Enjoy a delicious and easy-to-cook breakfast!
Enjoy your meal!
- milk can be replaced with kefir or liquid cream;
- optionally, in the egg mixture, you can add spices such as paprika, black pepper, allspice, turmeric, chili, as well as any dried herbs;
- fry the omelet only in butter is undesirable, it quickly evaporates, is absorbed, and the dish will burn. Another thing is if you mix creamy and vegetable 1: 1;
- a set of vegetables can be supplemented! Very often, frozen vegetable mixes of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, green beans and mushrooms are sold in stores. Such products do not require additional heat treatment in the form of cooking or frying. It can be safely stewed with tomatoes, pour the egg mixture and bring the omelet to full readiness as indicated in the recipe.