Ingredients for Cooking Chicken in Garlic Sauce
- Chicken (fresh fillet) 400 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- Wheat flour (sifted) 2 tablespoons
- Dry white wine 1/2 cup
- Cream (liquid, 15-21% fat) 1 cup
- Garlic 3 prongs
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Garlic, Chicken, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Bowl, Paper kitchen towels, Garlic press, Small bowl, Stove, Glass (capacity 250 milliliters), Frying pan with lid, Wooden kitchen spatula, Plate
Cooking chicken in garlic sauce:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
To begin with, we wash fresh chicken fillet under a stream of cold running water. Dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to remove cartilage and film from the meat. Then chop it into thin strips or small pieces up to 2 centimeters thick, then beat them off with a kitchen hammer and send them to a bowl.
After that, peel the garlic cloves and squeeze them through a press into a small bowl. We also lay out on the kitchen table the remaining products that will be needed to prepare the dish, and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: cook the chicken in garlic sauce.
We put a deep frying pan on medium heat and pour the right amount of vegetable oil into it. After a few minutes, when it is very hot, drop the chicken pieces there.
Fry them until golden brown for about 5-6 minutes, intensively turning from side to side with a wooden kitchen spatula.
As soon as the meat is browned, sprinkle it with sifted wheat flour, mix thoroughly and cook together for one minute. Then fill the chicken with white dry wine, cream, add salt, black pepper to taste and bring everything to a boil.
Stew our dish further 3-4 minutes or until the cream begins to thicken. After that, season it with chopped garlic, cook more 2 minutes, turn off the stove, insist the meat under a covered lid 4-5 minutes, then lay it out in portions on plates and serve to the table with your favorite side dish.
Step 3: serve the chicken in garlic sauce.
Chicken in garlic sauce is served hot as a second main course. It is served after sprinkling with fresh herbs with any side dish, such as pasta, fresh vegetable salad, cereals from different cereals, rice, but the ideal option is mashed potatoes or jacket potatoes. Enjoy delicious and easy-to-cook food!
Enjoy your meal!
- a set of spices can be supplemented with any spices that are used during the preparation of meat or poultry dishes;
- a good substitute for vegetable oil - cream, from it the meat will be more tender and less fried;
- very often finely chopped fresh greens of dill, parsley or basil are put in a pan along with garlic, or you can season each serving before serving;
- sometimes sour cream is used instead of cream.