Ingredients for Making Summer Tomato Salad
- Tomatoes 2 pieces (large)
- Parsley 2-3 branches or to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic or to taste
- Onions to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower oil to taste
- Main ingredients: Onion, Tomato, Garlic, Greens
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Cooking summer tomato salad:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
The amount of products for this type of salad is quite difficult to determine, it all depends on the taste and personal preferences, but most importantly - tomatoes! They should be ripe, juicy, large, with thick pulp and a fairly large amount of juice. First, peel the onions and garlic and peel them thoroughly with tomatoes and parsley under cold running water. Then we dry everything with paper kitchen towels, take turns putting it on a cutting board and continue preparation.
Step 2: prepare a summer tomato salad.
We cut the tomatoes into cubes, onions as well, either in half rings, rings or quarters. Parsley just finely chopped. Squeeze the garlic cloves through a press or chop into small pieces of arbitrary shape. We send the prepared products to a deep salad bowl, season them to taste with salt and sunflower oil. We mix everything with a tablespoon until a homogeneous consistency, decorate the finished salad with leaflets of greens and serve to the table.
Step 3: serve a summer tomato salad.
After cooking, a summer salad of tomatoes can be insisted a little so that all the components start up the juice and their aromas interweave into one spicy, pleasant smell. You can serve this miracle with anything: fish, meat, poultry, dishes from baked or boiled vegetables, cereals or pasta. Enjoy the taste of summer!
Enjoy your meal!
- for refueling, it is better to use freshly squeezed sunflower or olive oil;
- A good substitute for butter - sour cream, cream or fermented milk yogurt without additives;
- cutting products is not important, it all depends on your taste;
- very often the prepared salad is seasoned with allspice or black pepper;
- in addition to parsley, you can use dill, basil, cilantro, and instead of onions put a few chopped green feathers or combine them;
- sometimes finely chopped cucumbers, hard-boiled eggs, slices of sweet salad pepper, radish, as well as hard or goat cheese or cheese and even cottage cheese are added to such a salad.