Ingredients for making rye bread in a bread maker
- Rye flour (sifted) 250 grams
- Wheat flour (sifted) 225 grams
- Milk 380 milliliters
- Sugar 1.5 tablespoons
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- Sunflower oil 2 tablespoons
- Granular dry yeast 2 teaspoons
- Cumin (dry) 1 teaspoon
- Cilantro seeds (dry) 1 teaspoon
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Instructions for the bread machine, bread machine, kitchen scale, tablespoon, teaspoon, measuring cup, kitchen potholders, a kitchen towel, cutting board, kitchen knife, plate or bread box.
Cooking rye bread in a bread machine:
Step 1: lay the ingredients in the bread machine.
First of all, pour vegetable oil to the bottom of the bowl of the breadmaker and lightly grease the blades with them to beat the dough. This must be done so that after baking the bread comes out easily and the non-stick coating is not damaged. Next, add the right amount of milk there, pour the sifted wheat and rye flour.
Then put the yeast.
Then sugar, salt, caraway seeds, and also cilantro seeds. When all the products are stacked in the bowl, proceed to the next step.
Step 2: prepare the rye bread in the bread maker.
We set the bowl in the bread machine, close the kitchen appliance with a lid and turn on the “Black bread” mode or, if there is none, then the “Main” one. Optionally, you can add the function "Middle crust." We don’t open the bread machine during kneading and baking, after about 4 hours the kitchen appliance itself will turn off and will notify you that the bread is ready.
When this happens, lift the lid of the bread maker and pry the mold with kitchen tacks. We put it on a cutting board, previously laid on the countertop, and let the flour product cool slightly. Then, using a kitchen spatula, we take out warm bread from the bowl, wrap it in a towel so that there are small cracks on the sides, and leave it in this form at room temperature for a couple of hours. After that we send an air miracle to a clean board, cut into portions and serve them in a bread box.
Step 3: serve the rye bread in the bread maker.
Rye bread in a bread machine is served warm or at room temperature. It is served in a breadbox or in portions on plates for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This flour product is very different from store baking with its richer sour-salty-sugar flavor and, of course, freshness. Enjoy delicious and wholesome food!
Enjoy your meal!
- to make the baking darker, you can add a teaspoon of instant coffee to the bread maker’s bowl, and if you want it to have a more sour taste, pour in 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar;
- very often milk is replaced with water, sunflower oil with melted butter, and granular yeast with fresh pressed;
- sometimes milk is slightly warmed up and only then poured into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients;
- if desired, bread can be baked with various additives, for example, cheese, fried onions, garlic, sausage, various fresh or dry herbs;
- Before preparing flour products, carefully read the instructions of your bread machine! There are different models on sale, the functions of which differ from each other, for example, the number of bookmarks of products, the mode of operation and many others.